Resilient Relationships: On Respect, Resentment and Sex on Skis - Lorca Smetana
Resilient Relationships: On Respect, Resentment and Sex on Skis
This week I am a speaker for the Montana State University Resilience & Contemplative Practices Club (open to all!), and this Valentine’s Day we are diving into resilient relationships. What does one look and taste and feel like? We’ll look at the tools these humans pull out of their pockets to
- clear out the resentment pond
- lose the addiction to drama
- regularly have hard conversations and make difficult decisions
- quit blaming and complaining
- have a much better time with each other
You could make a reservation out for another fancy meal tonight or… you can come join us, have a party-in-your-mouth picnic from a high vantage point and then head for the hot springs.
The path to a different way in relationship starts with one step apart from your old way.